How Can We Help?

We can help constituents navigate government services and get assistance. To find out if you are a constituent, check this page.


If my staff is unable to help you, we will try to provide you with an alternate means of assistance. However, it is important for you to understand that:
While my staff can make inquiries on your behalf about the status of any pending cases before any City agency, they CANNOT use the power of this office to force a government agency to decide an issue in your favor, or to overturn a decision that is final, or intervene in legal matters.

Si mi personal no puede ayudarle, intentaremos proveerle medios alternos de ayuda. Sin embargo, es importante que entienda que:
Que aunque mi personal puede hacer investigaciones en su favor sobre el estado de cualquier caso pendiente ante cualquier agencia de la ciudad, NO PUEDEN utilizar el poder de esta oficina para forzar una agencia de de la ciudad decidir a su favor, o volcar una decisión que sea final, ni intervenir en casos legales.

Our Offices

District Office
Contact our District Office to request a meeting, for constituent services, or for general El Barrio/East Harlem and Bronx community issues.

105 East 116th Street
New York, NY 10029
Phone: 212-828-9800
Fax: 212-722-6378

Legislative Office
Contact our Legislative Office for issues relating to legislation and budget, as well as for press inquiries and general Upper West Side and Manhattan Valley community issues.

250 Broadway, Suite 1882
New York, NY 10007
Phone: 212-788-6960
Fax: 212-442-1564

One thought on “How Can We Help?

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s