- E. 106th Street & 3rd Avenue
Sundays through November, 9 am – 4 pm
- Harvest Home/Metropolitan Hospital Farmer’s Market, 99th Street between 2nd and 3rd Avenues
Fridays through November, 8 am – 6 pm
- E. 104th Street & 3rd Avenue
Thursdays through November, 8 am – 4 pm
- W. 97 Street & Columbus Avenue
- Strangers Gate, Central Park West & W. 106 Street
Saturdays through November, 8am-3pm (Sponsored by DEBNA)
- Morningside Park Farmers Market, W. 110 Street & Manhattan Avenue
Saturdays through December 18th, 9am-5pm
- Marcus Garvey Park, 124th Street & 5th Avenue
Saturdays through December, 8am-4pm
Many farmers markets accept EBT, WIC Farmer’s Market, Senior Farmer’s Market and Health Bucks.
Community Supported Agriculture (CSA)
- Corbin Hills Farm at the Urban Farm Center
E 116th Street and Park Avenue (under Metro North)
Tuesdays, 4:30pm-7:30pm – http://corbinhillfarm.com/#f-share
Other Healthy Eating Resources
- Healthy Cooking Classes at The Nourishing Kitchen of NYC
281 Pleasant Ave (@ 115th Street)
Mondays from 5:30 pm to 6:15 pm. Classes are free and open to all.
For questions contact email@example.com.
- Harvest Home 104th Street Play Street
E. 104th Street between 2nd & 3rd Avenues
Thursdays, 10 am – 2 pm, now through September 2nd
A space for children to play games, get exercise and have fun.
- NYRP Fit Club
Target East Harlem Garden, 415-417 E. 117th Street
FREE fitness classes Saturday mornings, 10 am-11 am
August 7th: Nutrition Education
August 14th: Strength Training
August 21st: IntenSati Workout
August 28th: Anusara Yoga
Registration is required and space is limited. To sign up, call 212-333-2552 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shape Up New York
Tito Puente Educational Complex
240 E. 109th Street
Tuesdays, 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm
Wednesdays, 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm & 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm
FREE fitness classes available to students, parents, teachers and community residents, including aerobic conditioning and strength training.