Street Games brings back the classic street games from the ’60s and ’70s and introduces them to a new generation with a modern twist! Pogo sticks, double-dutch, hula hoops, and yo-yos are just some of the activities that you and your family can try out at this popular annual event. With new activities being added each year, there is something for everyone to enjoy!
Get moving with popular classics such as:
- Pogo sticks
- Hula Hoops
- Hippity Hop
- Skateboarding clinics
- Knicks Groove Truck
- Learn To Ride Your Bike (must bring your own bike)
- Street hockey
New activities this year include:
- Soap Box Derby – located behind the main stage!
- Sky Bounce Youth Handball Tournament – register online today for Free!
- Red Bull 5 Spot Manhattan Qualifiers – to sign up visit u90soccer.com!
- Red Bulls Skills Challenge – creates a fun and challenging environment where players complete in variety of skills tests. The top players in each age group are invited to a regional final. Regional winners are then recognized on the field at Red Bull Arena, during a Red Bulls match. More information about Red Bulls Skills Challenge.
Let your friends and neighbors know about this great opportunity. Download a flyer here.
We are still seeking volunteers for Street Games. Gain event operations experience and earn a lunch! For more information on volunteering, contact Venus Melo at Venus.Melo@parks.nyc.gov or