We are excited to announce the voting locations for participatory budgeting:
Sunday, March 25th, 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Children’s Aid Society – 130 E. 101st St.
Youth Hostel – 891 Amsterdam Ave
Saturday, March 31st, 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
SCAN La Guardia – 307 E. 116th St.
Betances Senior Ctr – 401 St. Ann’s Ave.
March 26th-March 30th, 10:00 AM-5:00 PM
Office of Councilwoman Mark-Viverito – 105 E. 116th St
Other locations to be announced.
You can download a flyer in English and Spanish by clicking here.
City Limits also wrote an excellent article on the participatory budgeting process, which you can read to find out more about how we arrived at the final proposals.
Who Can Vote?
What do I need to bring to the polls in order to vote?
You’ll need to bring at least one document proving current address and age, such as:
- A document with name and current address from a local, state, or US government agency such as a state driver’s license or non-driver ID, consular ID, passport, EBT card, military ID card;
- Voter registration card;
- Utility, medical, credit card bill with name and current address;
- Current lease;
- Paycheck or paycheck stub from an employer or a W-2 statement;
- Bank statement or bank-issued credit card statement;
- Student ID;
- Employee ID;
- Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) or other Immigration Documentation;
- Residency Letter or Identification issued by a homeless shelter, halfway house, etc;
- Passport or other ID issued by a foreign government;
- Social Security Card or Social Security benefit statements or check;
- Employment Authorization Document;
- Medicare or other insurance document with address;
- Tax forms;
- School records (or naming the parents of children attending school and the parents’ address;
- Title to any property (automobiles, house, etc.) with address;
- Birth or marriage certificate;
- Union Membership Card.
If you cannot present the above documents, contact us to discuss how you can participate.